Planning on attending the 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting in Portland, OR? Consider submitting your abstracts to these deep biosphere-related sessions. Abstracts due: September 6, 2017.
- BN006. Biogeochemical Processes Across Oxic-Anoxic Transitions
- BN013. Investigating marine microbial interactions with stable isotopes
- BN015. Linking modern “omics” techniques and ecosystem models
- BN016. Methane from the Subsurface through the Bio-, Hydro- and Atmosphere: Advances in Natural Hydrate Systems and Methane Seeps in Marine Ecosystems
- BN019. Organic matter – microbe interactions: underlying links and constraints
- ED005. Innovations in Interdisciplinary Ocean Leadership & Workforce Development for Early Career Scientists
- ED011. Researcher and Educator Partnerships: What has worked and what has not, Lessons from the Field and classrooms.
- ED013. “Ship-to-Shore”: Ocean Sciences in a Changing World
- EP006. Ecological Fluid Mechanics – Interactions among Organisms and their Fluid Environment
- IS002. Advancing Ocean Biogeochemistry with In Situ Technologies and Observation Networks
- MM004. Discoveries in viral ecology and microbial adaptation to extreme environments
- MM010. Tools and cyber-infrastructure for microbial omics studies
- MM012. Functional, ecological, and evolutionary implications of microdiversity and intra-specific variability in aquatic microorganisms
- PC006. Nano- and Micro-scale Chemical Signatures in the Ocean: Small Signals from Climate and Microbes with a Big Impact